Sunday, April 22, 2012

A visit home

It's nice to be home, even if it is only for 5 days - every moment is worth it.  My kitchen, my coffee, my couch, my roads, my dog, my space.....it is like a reset button.  Coming home, I get to reflect on the racing that just took place and look forward and re-focus on the upcoming trips - Joe Martin and Tour of Gila.

Here are some pics of one of my beautiful roads I ride and sweet Miller having fun at the river.   

 National Forest...
 Just got a bath and is all dirty again....
Momma, I got my stick!

Reading: The Decisive Moment by Jonah Lehrer
Watching: the SUN shine!!
Listening: Alex Clare, The Lateness of the Hour
Feeling: Relaxed and refreshed
Eating: rather drinking - juice from my juicer(beets, carrots and apples - my favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment