Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wowzas!

HOW COOL! I feel so privileged to have my 'diary' on cycling news! I'm so excited! I hope it is only the beginning.....time will tell.  I still have a long way to go, right now I'm just trying to get myself in as many bike races as possible for experience!!! I'm hoping for a guest ride at Nature Valley Grand Prix, keep you fingers crossed!

Yesterday was an awesome group ride in Durango.  Those guys and gals are FAST:) But hey, that is how you get better and at one point I had the chance to talk/ride with Ned Overend, what a great guy!

So today will be another good, long ride and the weather again is absolutely perfect!!!!

So here is the article! Tell me what you think!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2009/diaries/uswcdp/?id=uswcdp0906

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!
    I'm so proud of you!
    Your article was great!
    The only bad part is that the photos of you are copyrighted, bummer, so I couldn't save them to .... anywhere.

    Have fun and ride hard.
    Mich
    p.s. I never knew about the soccer.
    p.s.s. Keep checking my blog. Everytime I hear from you I put a post there...

    ReplyDelete