Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Quiet time

This month is when I enjoy the roads mostly by myself, buckle down with some off season work and enjoy my quiet time.  I'm still in Colorado till the weather turns a bit worse, riding, baking/cooking some wonderful food - soups! lots of soups! Cornbread, almond cake, chocolate chip cookies and last but not least, a yummy kale salad;)  and buying my time till I head to warmer weather.

So not a lot to talk about or any pictures but how about some gift ideas for the athlete in your family for Christmas?! Here ya go….. (I have a lot of time to think on the bike sometimes)

1. Bose noise canceling headphones

2. Entry fee to an event they are training for.

3. Gym membership renewal.

4. Sunscreen

5. Massage

6. iTunes gift card

7. A little bit of wind protection - Dermatone

Ok, well that's all I've got:) Happy Thanksgiving and happy holidays!

Reading: The Paris Wife by Paula McLain, after Wheelmen I read Five Days at Memorial by Sheri Fink
Watching: the weather….
Eating: Kale salad with dates, almonds.  Dressed with lemon juice, shallots and red pepper flakes.
Listening: I'll give you 2:
1. Little Milton - Grits Ain't Groceries  2. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - White Walls
Website: http://food52.com/provisions


No comments:

Post a Comment