Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Trackity Wack

Here's what's funny.....that is a XXS skin suit, last year I couldn't get my leg in one side, now I'm wearing the thing:) funny...


Did you get that? I'm at the track;) and having fun. I've really taken to it, I love the smell, the sound, the people-all is good. I also loved riding the bike path along the coast for an easy ride, enjoying the scenery, the location, the sun, the waves-it was just overwhelmingly beautiful and I feel totally blessed to be here.

Winter months are winding down, so I'm finishing up my knitting(I only learned how to knit scarves), got a new book for my b-day(The Animal Dialogues by Craig Childs), getting schedules for the race season, putting up the skis and dialing myself in.

Other than that......watching college basketball:)

No comments:

Post a Comment