Monday, January 31, 2011

Been a while

Sorry, it's been a while but I just haven't felt like I had anything to blog about.....

After Carla passed away, all the usual stuff that I rant or talk about seemed unimportant. I felt like I needed to have a moment of Internet silence or something-it was weird....how do I post some sort of Facebook status about myself after something so horrible happened? So I didn't but like all things life continues back to normal but with a person being changed a bit now from that day forward....

So, of course, I've been riding my bike a good bit and thinking about Carla and all the good times we had(even if there were few) and enjoying the beautiful weather that Colorado has had. I've also been trying to plan this next month or so of training-like when, where, what kind-and I think I've concluded with a trip back to L.A. to get on the track and hopefully some warm weather riding.

The team has posted the racing schedule and it gets ya all excited about the year and the opportunities for greatness to come. Camp is right around the corner and I look forward to meeting all the girls and such....

I've also been doing a couple of group rides with the Colavita club team from New Mexico and have met some really cool and fun people. So the rides have been great and of course the food and camaraderie afterwards has been a barrel o laughs:)

So today is a chill day and I've been cleaning house and getting ready to head out. That's all the news from here for now....until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way about Facebook, twitter and blogging after Carla died that you did. Sad...

    Good post!

    ReplyDelete