Saturday, February 12, 2011

L.A. outside rides

The riding(once out of town-whatever that means) is actually pretty nice, well decent anyway:) I guess there really isn't any "getting out of town" but less lights, and less busy roads turns into beautiful scenery and rolling hills.

We also enjoyed a ride on the beach, which is always kind of comical because you never quite know what you are going to encounter, did I mention that I met some new friends? Can't remember....but I did:).

Other than that, I miss my pup-I'll get to see him soon though:)


Palos Verdes ride....

The beach bike path....

Venice beach was interesting to say the least, it was like a flea market-oh wait....a HIPPIE flea market with a slice of New Orleans thrown in-IN TA REST ING.....:)

Ok, other than that working on my track skills:)

No comments:

Post a Comment