Monday, July 19, 2010

Bend again:)

I can't tell you guys enough just how much I love this place! This is now my 4th time to be in Bend and I'm loving it more and more.....:)

This race is gonna be a hard one but I'm totally looking forward to it. It is kind of bitter sweet because this is the last stage race of the year. So even though I will be doing one day races with the team after this it feels like it's over, I'm sad......whoa were did the time go?????

It seems like forever ago that I was at my first team camp, then San Dimas, then Redlands...then it starts to blur a bit:) But man what a great time I've had, even the bad days.....jeez...I totally made the right move to quit the ole 9 to 5er and go for it. I'm looking forward to racing as much as I can till the end of the season, whenever that is.....and I'm just hanging on to all the awesome memories!!!

But back to today....this race...it's gonna be hard/fun/fast.......let's do it!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you quit the 9 to 5er too! although we miss you crazy!!!
    Here's hoping you good juju on the Bend race, and so tell me this, little miss, what's the future hold?

    love ya, mich

    ReplyDelete