Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tentative Schedule:)




Yesterday I spent just about the entire morning trying to figure out some sort of race schedule.  I'm not forcing racing but I am itching and looking forward to racing motivates me in my training.  So after a couple of searches locally, figuring out Nationals and hoping for a ride at Cascades here is my plan.....

June 27:Durango group ride(which is like racing due to the individuals who are in this ride).
June 28: Criterium in Albuquerque(4hr drive).
Train and motorpace till July 12, which includes Thursday night time trials and Durango group rides if possible with July 4th.
July 17th -19th: Sometime in there travel to Bend, OR for Cascade, stay till Nationals which is there as well till August 2.
August 13: Fly to Downers Grove, IL for National Crits.
Sept. 1: friend flies in so we can drive back to MS on Sept. 2/3
Sept. 5: MSU vs JSU football game
Sept. 6: Drive to Atlanta
Sept. 7: Atlanta 10K race
THEN HOME:) Of course, this is ALL tentative;) haha! Subject to change at any given time.

And one or two pictures of my pup for fun.....oh and some yard art;)

No comments:

Post a Comment