Friday, May 11, 2012

Pipe people

It's nice to finally have a small  break in between races, it's a good thing, because I needed it!  So I had a couple of days off the bike and enjoy the day any way I wanted to.  I've been wanting to go to this place for a while, I've passed it on my rides before and always got a chuckle.  Enjoy the pictures...



 2 headed cow...
 Pulling teeth, the old school way....
 Sea monster? Or big catfish??
 Poker game....
 You know I can't resist....
 Milkin!
 In jail for fishin??
 YEP!
Waitin on a killin and dinner... 

 Yeeehawww...

 This place is pretty big...


 What are we lookin at?

 One of my favorites...
 That is a real marmot and I didn't realize it until I got closer! 

 Where the goats and chickens stay...
 Time to go swimming..
 Big mosquito...
 And the random church....of course...
 Headed back towards the road...
 Right beside the road...
Some answers to the questions you may have....


Besides cruising around town, eating out with friends, restocking the fridge, I made an appointment for Miller, he had to get his teeth cleaned.  I dropped him off this morning and the vet said she would have to pull a couple of teeth - poor guy - and she was going to take some blood, take some X-rays and refill some of his medicines = $$$$$$$.  But it's my boy and I would pay whatever it takes to keep him healthy.

Reading: A.J. Jacobs still
Watching: Giro on the internet
Listening: Blake Shelton, Drink On It
Eating: milk and honey for dessert - yum!
Feeling: rested

No comments:

Post a Comment