Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

What a week!! 7 days can go by so fast sometimes but I enjoyed every moment as best I could. We had Thanksgiving lunch at our house with the family, then on Saturday I went to the MSU/Ole Miss game in Starkville with some of the best people in the world-my friends from college.

I got to ride a couple of days as well but now it's time to get back to work. I fly home tomorrow morning and will focus in on next year's season. Things are in the works and I'm really excited. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!


Eric and P.J. pre game....
Brandi w/ her baby girl Rivers on the left, Olley(sp?) in the middle and Amy and Emerson on the right.....how cute!!!!
Stevie, Amy, Brandi, myself and Brandon...no one has changed a bit.....
Phil, Amy and myself.....
My best bud - Brandon and myself....

This was a great trip...

Reading: The Time of Our Lives by Tom Brokaw
Listening: Coldplay's - Paradise
Eating: Too much good Thanksgiving food
Watching: FOOTBALL!!!


Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment