Monday, October 24, 2011

Off season

And so it has started - OFF SEASON! I've enjoyed cyclocross rides, mountain bike rides, long walks and time to do those things that need to get done and still have the energy afterwards to be social;)

I've been cooking, cleaning, loving on Miller, watching sports, making homemade things and reading. I'm headed to Asheville, N.C., back to my brothers house, for a visit and the whole family is gonna be there! I've been looking forward to this since track nationals ended.

These pictures are from a ride I usually do, towards Rico - a beautiful place. And one picture of Dolores from a hillside looking out at the mountains.

Reading: Brandwashing, Martin Lindstrom
Movie: 127 Hours
TV: Sports, 30 Rock and Modern Family
Listening: Taj Mahal and Hugh Laurie
Cooking: Pot roast ~ 4 1/2 hrs :)
Thinking about: 2012 and the good things to come....


Ride to Rico....
Ride to Rico....
Coming back from Rico....
Ride to Rico....
The view of town and the mountains in the background...

I'll post again when I get back from the family visit.


1 comment: